Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Living the Dream















I apologize for the long break between posts. I have been pretty busy the last 2 weeks and on top of all the flying my internet decided it didn't want to work last week.










So here is what has been going on...










I was lucky enough to have my first flight be an oceanic flight to the Azores.










It was so much fun.










The instructors are awesome, the flying is fun, and the environment beautiful.










Since the first flight I have refueled a couple c130s and this week will be giving gas to some german fighters.










On the tourist side of things, i participated in the Gallon Challenge of Cambridge last weekend. It is drinking a pint of beer at 8 different pubs around Cambridge. You have 2 weeks to do it, but the guys that called were just gonna knock it out in one afternoon. It doesn't sound like that difficult for somone that is just a couple years out of college, but it was. Maybe it was the walking around between pubs or the greasy food that i ate after round 5, but it wasn't as easy as expected.










This weekend I hit up a castle and Norwich for the Living End concert. More pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment