Saturday, March 28, 2009

the pigfarm near my apt and Ely cathedral

















I couldn't help but notice that the pigs here at this pig farm are very much the steriotypical pig. I mean this is what i think of when i think of all the famous porkers out there. Wilbur, babe, etc. I had to take pictures of them. They are so big and pink. smaller eyes than i expected though.












I also ventured west recently to this town called Ely. (pronounced Eelie) This place has a beautiful cathedral as well as Oliver Cromwell's house. I gathered some information from tour guide and am gonna contact the archives at Cambridge for some leads as to where our family came from. let me know if you have any hints.












I attached some pics of the pigs, ely cathedral, and me at the cromwell house.






2 comments:

  1. Nick, Be careful about telling folks your Uncle Tom signed King Charles' death warrant. Thomas Pride was from Devon or some other place in south east England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick - psot pictures of your apt

    ReplyDelete